PAX, CNC Feeder for Punching Station of GEKA Hydraulic Ironworkers.
PAX automates the task of Punching Lines of Holes. The Profile is pushed along the X axis by a clamp into the Punching Station via the CNC Program to be punched by the Machine.
• Conveyor Unit and Positioning Clamping Guides.
• CNC Touch Screen Monitor.
• Servo Motor positioning.
• Linear roller table.
• Manually-adjustable Y Axis positioning.
|Available Strokes||Meter by meter*|
|Max. Feed Speed.||24 m/min|
|Max. Feed Weight||250 Kg|
* Lengths available from 3 meters and above.
- Capacities based on a material resistance of 45 Kg/mm2.
- GEKA may change technical specifications, equipment and photographs of models, as well as any other information contained herein.
- Technical characteristics valid except for typographical errors or omissions.