Semi-Paxy is a Solution for material positioning in the Punching Station by CNC Control.
Semi-Automatic CNC Solution for material positioning in Punching Station. Table with X and Y axis control with programmable stops. Valid for Hydracrop or Puma with a minimum throat of 500 mm.
- X 1000: Accomodates material with a maximum length of 1000 mm.
- X Plus: Accomodates extension devices for longer material: 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000 and 6000 mm for Flat Bar and Angle.
- Optional Integrated Ball Transfers along table for easier positioning of material.
|Rate of Motion (X-Axis)||0-12 m/min|
|Rate of Motion (Y-Axis)||0-12 m/min|
|Repeatability||+/- 0,1 mm|
- Capacities based on a material resistance of 45 Kg/mm2.
- GEKA may change technical specifications, equipment and photographs of models, as well as any other information contained herein.
- Technical characteristics valid except for typographical errors or omissions.
Optional Integrated Ball Transfers along table for easier positioning of material.
• Modules length 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000 and 6000 mm for Flat Bar and Angle.
Triple Punching Head.
• Three on-demand, CNC selectable punches.
• Diameters up to 40 mm.
• Available in 31-31-31 and 31-40-31 versions.
• 15» standard, Color Touch Screen Monitor and Keyboard.
• User-friendly graphic interfaces and programming.
• Importing of .dxf and .dstv format files.