Hydracrop 165, Universal Ironworker with 2 Cylinders and 5 Workstations.
2 Cylinders Hydraulic Ironworker with 2 Working Areas and 5 Work Stations.
Hydracrop 165, Ironworker with 2 Cylinders and 5 Workstations:
- Angle shearing.
- Flat bars shearing.
- Bars cutting.
2 Punching Throat versions available:
- S Version: 510 mm Standard Throat.
- SD Version: 610 mm Extended Throat.
|Maximun capacity||Ø 40 x 30 mm
Ø 34 × 34 mm
Shearing of Angles at 90º
|205 x 205 x 18mm|
|Shearing of Flat Bars||750 x 20 mm
400 x 30 mm
|Shearing of Round Bars||60 mm|
|Shearing of Square Bars||60 mm|
|Rectangular Notching||90 x 58 x 16 mm|
- Capacities based on a material resistance of 45 Kg/mm2.
- GEKA may change technical specifications, equipment and photographs of models, as well as any other information contained herein.
- Technical characteristics valid except for typographical errors or omissions.
Hydracrop 165 features.
Independent guided punching cylinder with anti-rotation system and space for mounting optional or custom tools.
Flat bars shearing station.
Progressive cutting with minimum deformation. Possibility of cutting angles in flat bars station.
Bars cutting station.
Shearing of Solid Round and Square Bars with multiple options for UPN, UPE, IPN or IPE profiles.
Rectangular Notching Station with table included. Optional triangular nothing or tube notching.
Angle shearing station.
Patented rectilinear motion system for cutting angles without deformation or loss of material.