Bendicrop 50 Ironworker Machines for Punching, Shearing and Bending
Bendicrop 50, one-cylinder universal hydraulic ironworker with 6 workstations: Punching, Notching, Shearing Flat Bars, Angle Cutting, Bars Shearing and built-in Bending Station according to EC regulations.
Bendicrop 50 is one of the ironworker machines within Geka´s Bendicrop series. It that can make punching, shearing and bending tasks.
It features a blade holder with a vertical movement. Thanks to it, Bendicrop 50 has an excellent performance in all its six workstations. It is also fitted with an anti-torsion system that reduces the deformations when shearing flat bars.
Another main feature of this punching machine and shearing is its touch and cut length stop. This machine is delivered with two V-shaped bending dies with a length of 40 and 70 mm.
Ironworking workstations in Bendicrop 50
The Ironworking workstations that Bendicrop 50 has are the following:
- Punching station
- Rectangular notching station
- Flat bars shearing station
- Angles and solid bars shearing station
- Built-in bending station
Bendicrop 50 capacities
The capacities of the Bendicrop 50 are in the following table:
|Punching Power||50 Ton|
|Maximum capacity||(B) Ø 31 x 12 mm|
(A) Ø 28 x 13 mm
|Flat Bars Shearing||350 x 10 mm|
(5º) 350 x 15 mm
|Angle Shearing at 90º||80 x 80 x 8 mm|
|Notching||90 x 42 x 10 mm|
|Bending||100 x 10 mm|
(A) Spain, Latin America, Denmark, Saudi Arabia and Africa.
(B) Rest of World.
- Capacities based on a material resistance of 45 Kg/mm2.
- GEKA may change technical specifications, equipment and photographs of models, as well as any other information contained herein.
- Technical characteristics valid except for typographical errors or omissions.