Bendicrop 60 Ironworker Machines for Punching and Bending
Sheet metal punching, shearing and bending machine with two cylinders. Universal Hydraulic Ironworker with 6 workstations: Punching, Notching, Shearing Flat Bars, Angle Cutting, Bars Shearing and built-in Bending Station that complies to EC regulations.
Bendicrop 60 is part of Geka´s Bendicrop series of Ironworker machines.
This sheet metal punching, shearing and bending machine is equipped a blade holder with a vertical movement. This punching, shearing and bending machine has a great performance when working with iron, steel or cooper.
Bendicrop 60 is equipped with a touch and cut length stop and it is delivered with two V-shaped bending dies of 40 mm and 70 mm. This sheet metal punching, shearing and bending machine has an anti-torsion system that reduce deformation when shearing flat bars.
Bendicrop 60 workstations
The workstations that are equipped within this sheet metal punching machine are the following:
- Punching station
- Triangular Notching station
- Flat Bars Shearing station
- Angles and Solid Bars Shearing station
- Built-in Bending station
Bendicrop 60 versions
There are 2 punching versions available in this sheet metal punching, shearing and bending machine that vary on the length of the throat.
2 Punching Throat versions available:
- S Version: 250 mm Standard Throat.
- SD Version: 500 mm Extended Throat.
Bendicrop 60 capacities
The capacities of the Bendicrop 60 are in the following table:
|Punching Power||60 Ton|
|Maximum capacity||Ø 40 x 11 mm|
|Flat bars shearing||350 x 10 mm|
(5º) 350 x 15 mm
|Angle shearing at 90º||120 x 120 x 10 mm|
|Notching||100 x 10 mm|
|Bending||150 x 10 mm|
- Capacities based on a material resistance of 45 Kg/mm2.
- GEKA may change technical specifications, equipment and photographs of models, as well as any other information contained herein.
- Technical characteristics valid except for typographical errors or omissions.