Minicrop, One-cylinder Ironworker Machines
Minicrop is one of Geka´s one-cylinder punching and shearing machines. It has 4 workstations for the following Ironworker tasks:
- Punching: The punching power within this workstation can reach 45 tons and its maximum diameter capacity is Ø 28×10 mm. The punching station is provided with a goose neck die holder that admits the user to punching in U and L profiles in the leg and on the web. This punching station has the following additional features:
- Adjustable stripper
- Off- set punches for small angles
- Positioning table with removable front for F punching tasks, leg down.
- Sandwich structure and monoblock body
- Safety protection
- Notching: Rectangular notching equipment provided with a machined worktable and scaled stops.
- Shearing flat bars: Minicrop can shear flat bars with a maximum width of 300 x 10 mm or 200 x 13 mm. It can shear at U and L profiles up to 100 mm with its optional blades. The blades of the Minicrop´s shearing station have a unique radial geometry and thank to it they can complete shearing tasks with minimum deformation. Some additional features of the shearing flat bars workstation are:
- End switches for travel setting
- Adjustable play between flat bar blades
- Material clamping guide
- Cutting of flat plates
- Shearing angles and round and square bars: The shearing of angles, round bars and square bars workstation can shear at 90º over a surface of 80 x 80 x 8 mm width. This station can cut UPN and IPN profiles up to 100 mm.
The Minicrop has a wide range of optional equipment for the notching and punching stations. To learn more about this optional equipment, please contact Geka.
The specifications of the Minicrop are detailed in the following table:
|Punching Power||45 Tons|
|Maximum capacity||Ø 28×10 mm|
|Shearing of Flat Bars||300 x 10 mm|
200 x 13 mm
|Angle Shearing at 90º||80 x 80 x 8 mm|
|Notching||60 x 50 x 7 mm|
- Capacities based on a material resistance of 45 Kg/mm2.
- GEKA may change technical specifications, equipment and photographs of models, as well as any other information contained herein.
- Technical characteristics valid except for typographical errors or omissions.
90º Angle Cutting system.
Possibility of cutting UPN and IPN profiles up to 100 mm. with optional blades.
Progressive Cutting of Flat Bars with minimum deformation.
Goose neck die-holder for Punching U and I Profiles in leg and web.
Rectangular Nothing with worktable.