Multicrop punching machines, ironworker machines.
Multicrop is one-cylinder punching machine, equipped with 4 workstations for the following tasks: punching, notching, shearing flat bars and angle shearing station.
Features of Multicrop´s workstations
- Punching: The punching workstation within Multicrop has a punching power of 45 tons and a maximum punching capacity of Ø 28×10 mm. It is provided with a goose neck die-holder. The Multicrop can also punch U and L profiles in leg and on the web. It also has the option to do F punching tasks, leg down with its accurate positioning table. Other features that this workstation has are:
- Monoblock body and sandwich structure
- Blade-holder Adjustment and adjustable stripper
- Adjustable Stripper
- Quick change punch with a series of off-set punches available for small angles
- Security protection
- Shearing flat bars: This workstation can do its shearing tasks at a maximum surface of 300 x 10 mm or 200 x 13 mm. It cuts flat bars with minimum deformation with its blade specially designed and provided with a unique radial geometry. Its material clamping guide keeps the flat bars fixed. Some other features of the shearing flat bars workstation are:
- End switches
- Adjustable play between flat bar blades
- Shearing angles: This workstation can shear at 45º and 90º angles at 80 x 80 x 8 mm.
- Notching: This rectangular notching equipment it is provided with a machined worktable and scaled stops.
The Multicrop has also a wide range of optional equipment for the notching and punching stations. If you want to learn about them, please contact Geka.
The features of the Multicrop are described in the following table:
|Punching Power||45 Tons|
|Maximum capacity||Ø 28×10 mm|
|Shearing of Flat Bars||300 x 10 mm|
200 x 13 mm
|Angle Shearing at 90º||80 x 80 x 8 mm|
|Angle Shearing at 45º||80 x 80 x 8 mm|
|Notching||60 x 50 x 7 mm|
- Capacities based on a material resistance of 45 Kg/mm2.
- GEKA may change technical specifications, equipment and photographs of models, as well as any other information contained herein.
- Technical characteristics valid except for typographical errors or omissions.
Bars and Angles Shearing.
Angle Shearing at 45º leg in and leg out in a single operation.
Progressive Cutting of Flat Bars with minimum deformation.
Goose neck die-holder for Punching U and I Profiles in leg and web
Rectangular Nothing with worktable.