Puma Series of Punching Machines
PUMA series of punching machines for punching flat bars and profiles. Their throat depth can get up to 750 mm and with a punching power that can get up to 220 Tons. There are five ironworker machines available.
Puma series features
The machines within the Puma series are very similar, what differs them is mainly their punching power, their maximum punching capacity and their motor power:
- Puma 55
- Punching power: 55 Ton
- Maximum punching capacity: Ø 40×10 mm
- Motor power: 5 kW
- Puma 80
- Punching power: 80 Ton
- Maximum punching capacity: Ø 40×14 mm
- Motor power: 9 kW
- Puma 110
- Punching power: 110 Ton
- Maximum punching capacity: Ø 40×20 mm
- Motor power: 9 kW
- Puma 165
- Punching power: 165 Ton
- Maximum punching capacity: Ø 40×30 mm
- Motor power: 15 kW
- Puma 220
- Punching power: 220 Ton
- Maximum punching capacity: Ø 40×40 mm
- Motor power: 20 kW
There are some features that are common for all the Puma series from Geka ironworkers:
- Guided cylinder with anti-rotation system.
- Progressive centring of the punch.
- Quick punch change.
- Safety protections.
- Large number of optional equipment to perform a wide range of jobs.
- Range of punching machines from 55 to 220 Ton with throat depths between 500 and 800 mm.
More information about the capacities of the puma series may be observed in the capacities table.
Puma Series capacities
The full capacities of the Puma series of ironworker machines can be observed in the following table:
|FEATURES||PUMA 55||PUMA 80||PUMA 110||PUMA 165||PUMA 220|
|Punching Power||55 Ton||80 Ton||110 Ton||165 Ton||220 Ton|
|Maximum Capacity||Ø 40×10 mm||Ø 40×14 mm||Ø 40×20 mm||Ø 40×30 mm||Ø 40×40 mm|
|Throat S / SD||500 / 750 mm||510 / 750 mm||500 / 750 mm||510 / 760 mm||510 / 800 mm|
|Working Height S / SD||1060 / 810 mm||1094 / 1194 mm||991 / 1066 mm||1060 / 1060 mm||1013 / 1013 mm|
|PUNCHING OF SECTIONS WITH GOOSENECK DIE HOLDER|
|I on the Leg||100-300 mm||100-300 mm||100-450 mm||100-450 mm||100-450 mm|
|I on the Web||100-500 mm||100-500 mm||100-500 mm||120-500 mm||120-500 mm|
|U on the Leg||100-300 mm||100-300 mm||120-400 mm||120-400 mm||120-400 mm|
|U on the Web||120-260 mm||120-380 mm||120-400 mm||120-400 mm||120-400 mm|
|Motor Power||5 kW||9 kW||9 kW||15 kW||20 kW|
|Strokes per minute based|
(on 20 mm. stroke)
|Maximum Stroke||60 mm||70 mm||80 mm||100 mm||100 mm|
- Capacities based on a material resistance of 45 Kg/mm2.
- GEKA may change technical specifications, equipment and photographs of models, as well as any other information contained herein.
- Technical characteristics valid except for typographical errors or omissions.