Puma 110 Punching Machine
The Geka Puma 110 is one of the models available in Geka’s Puma Series of punching machines for the ironworking industry.
These machines feature a punching power of 1100 KN (110 tons) and have a maximum capacity for diameters of 40 mm x 20 mm. Like the rest of punching machines in the Puma Series, the Puma 110 is available in two versions. The S version of the Puma 110 has a throat depth of 500 mm while the SD version features a throat depth of 750 mm.
Features of the Puma 110 Punching Machine
- Guided cylinder
- Technically dimensioned frame
- Strong shaft system to avoid distortions
- Guided punch centering
- Safety protection
- Quick punch change material stripper for Geka tools
- Optimum operation speed
Puma 110 Punching Machine Specifications
|Specifications||Version (S o SD)||PUMA 110|
|Punching power||1100 KN|
|Maximum capacity||Ø 40 mm x 20 mm|
|Throat Depths||S||500 mm|
|PUNCHING OF SECTIONS WITH GOOSENECK DIE HOLDER|
|I on the leg||100-450 mm|
|I on the web||100-500 mm|
|U on the leg||120-400 mm|
|U on the web||120-400 mm|
|Motor power||9 kW|
|Strokes per minute based on ¾” travel of punching cylinder||28|
|Maximum stroke||80 mm|
|Working height||S||991 mm|
|Net weight||S||3150 kg|
|Gross weight||S||3400 kg|
|Dimensions with Seaworthy Packaging||S||2.08 m x 1.32 m x 2.05 m|
|SD||2.28 m x 1.3 m x 2.3 m|
|Pipe notching||60 mm|
|Oversize diameters punching||Ø 100 mm x 8 mm|
- Capacities based on a material resistance of 45 Kg/mm2.
- GEKA may change technical specifications, equipment and photographs of models, as well as any other information contained herein.
- Technical characteristics valid except for typographical errors or omissions.
Puma 110 Optional Accessories
- Oversize punching attachment
- Punch gauging table
- Semi-paxy X-Y positioning table system