Puma 165 Punching Ironworker
The Geka Puma 165 is the second most powerful ironworker unit in Geka’s Puma Series after the Geka Puma 220. It packs a punching power of 1650 KN and the resistance and reliability of the Geka brand.
The Puma 165 comes in an S version and a SD version. The S version features a throat depth of 510 mm while the SD version has larger throat depth of 760 mm.
Puma 165 Standard Features
- Guided cylinder
- Technically dimensioned frame
- Accurate shaft system to avoid distortions
- Guided punch centering
- Safety protection
- Quick change punch-holder stripper
- Optimum operation speed
Puma 165 Punching Machine Specifications
|Specifications||Version (S o SD)||PUMA 165|
|Punching power||1650 KN|
|Maximum capacity||Ø 40 mm x 30 mm|
|Throat Depths||S||510 mm|
|PUNCHING OF SECTIONS WITH GOOSENECK DIE HOLDER|
|I on the leg||100-450 mm|
|I on the web||120-500 mm|
|U on the leg||120-400 mm|
|U on the web||120-400 mm|
|Motor power||15 kW|
|Strokes per minute based on ¾” travel of punching cylinder||28|
|Maximum stroke||100 mm|
|Working height||S||1060 mm|
|Net weight||S||4290 kg|
|Gross weight||S||4700 kg|
|Dimensions with Seaworthy Packaging||S||2.03 m x 1.6 m x 2.25 m|
|SD||2.03 m x 1.6 m x 2.35 m|
|Pipe notching||60 mm|
|Oversize diameters punching||Ø 100 mm x 12 mm|
- Capacities based on a material resistance of 45 Kg/mm2.
- GEKA may change technical specifications, equipment and photographs of models, as well as any other information contained herein.
- Technical characteristics valid except for typographical errors or omissions.
Optional Accessories for the Puma 165
- Oversize punching attachment
- Punch gauging table
- Semi-paxy X-Y positioning table system