Puma 55 Hydraulic Punching Ironworker
Geka’s Puma 55 punching machines are the smallest model in the Puma Series of punching machines. The Geka Puma punching machines offer the resistance and reliability that comes with Geka’s over 100 years of experience in engineering and manufacturing ironworkers. The Puma Series offers single-end punching machines, ideal for most hydraulic punching operations.
The Puma 55, like the rest of the machines in the Puma Series, come in two versions that you can choose from depending on your needs: an S version and an SD version. The S version has a throat depth of 500 mm while the SD version has a throat depth of 750 mm. Both versions feature a punching power of 55 tons.
Standard features in the Puma 55
- Guide cylinder
- Strong shaft system that helps avoid distortion of material
- Adjustable stroke length
- Full tonnage through the stroke
- Quick-change punch holder stripper (for Geka tools)
- Safety protection
- Punch with guided centering
Specifications for the Puma 55 punching ironworker
|Specifications||Version (S o SD)||PUMA 55|
|Punching power||55 Ton|
|Maximum capacity||Ø 40×10 mm|
|Throat Depths||S||500 mm|
|PUNCHING OF SECTIONS WITH GOOSENECK DIE HOLDER|
|I on the leg||100-300 mm|
|I on the web||100-500 mm|
|U on the leg||100-300 mm|
|U on the web||120-260 mm|
|Motor power||5 kW|
|Strokes per minute based on ¾” travel of punching cylinder||37|
|Maximum stroke||60 mm|
|Working height||S||1060 mm|
|Net weight||S||1150 kg|
|Gross weight||S||1320 kg|
|Dimensions with Seaworthy Packaging||S||1.55 m x 1.2 m x 1.95 m|
|SD||1.93 m x 1.2 m x 1.8 m|
|Pipe notching||60 mm|
|Oversize diameters punching||Ø 100 mm x 4 mm|
- Capacities based on a material resistance of 45 Kg/mm2.
- GEKA may change technical specifications, equipment and photographs of models, as well as any other information contained herein.
- Technical characteristics valid except for typographical errors or omissions.
Optional accessories for the Geka Puma 55 Ironworker
The Puma 55 can also be factory-fitted with optional peripherals, depending on the customer’s requirements. These include:
- An oversize punching attachment
- A punch gauging table
- Semi-paxy X-Y positioning table system