Puma 80 Hydraulic Punching Machine
The Puma 80 is the second smallest model in the Geka Puma punching machine series, right after the Puma 55. The Puma Series features five different models of punching machines for all your ironworking punching needs.
The Puma 80 is available in two versions: an S version with a throat depth of 510 mm and an SD version with a throat depth of 750 mm. Both versions of the Geka Puma 80 pack a punching power of 800 KN.
Puma 80 Standard Features
- Guide cylinder
- Technically dimensioned frame
- Strong shaft system to avoid distortions
- Guided punch centering
- Safety protection
- Quick-change punch-holder stripper for Geka tools
- Optimum operation speed
Geka Puma 80 Specifications
|Specifications||Version (S o SD)||PUMA 80|
|Punching power||800 KN|
|Maximum capacity||Ø 40 mm x 14 mm|
|Throat Depths||S||510 mm|
|PUNCHING OF SECTIONS WITH GOOSENECK DIE HOLDER|
|I on the leg||100-300 mm|
|I on the web||100-500 mm|
|U on the leg||100-300 mm|
|U on the web||120-380 mm|
|Motor power||9 kW|
|Strokes per minute based on ¾” travel of punching cylinder||40|
|Maximum stroke||70 mm|
|Working height||S||1094 mm|
|Net weight||S||1715 kg|
|Gross weight||S||1925 kg|
|Dimensions with Seaworthy Packaging||S||1.7 m x 1.32 m x 2.05 m|
|SD||2.1 m x 1.3 m x 2.3 m|
|Pipe notching||60 mm|
|Oversize diameters punching||Ø 100 mm x 6 mm|
- Capacities based on a material resistance of 45 Kg/mm2.
- GEKA may change technical specifications, equipment and photographs of models, as well as any other information contained herein.
- Technical characteristics valid except for typographical errors or omissions.
Optional Accessories for the Puma 80
- 4” or 6” oversize punching attachment
- Punch gauging table
- Semi-paxy X-Y positioning table system